View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:44 AM   #308
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Okay... really no idea who to vote for right now. As far as the favourites go, I can't make up my mind on either Shasta or Mith, and I'm reluctant to vote Boro or Eomer for reasons already stated.

I'm finding Izzy a little creepy at the moment... actually, I always do, and I don't recall her ever being a wolf in any game I've played. So I guess I just can't read her.

However, there is this (replying to my post saying that Boro and Eomer's confusion over the Red Cap role looks rather innocent):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Why does it do that Nerwen? All it says, is that they have a faulty memory, or didn't quite read the entire Admin thread.
I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
My point is that the wolves would be likely to have read the section on Red Cap pretty carefully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
Perhaps. It could've just been the Rabid Wolf zoning in on it.

It is easier for me to imagine them faking it, as opposed to misremembering it. They seem to be on top of stuff like that, regardless of role.
Now, it's fair enough to raise objections (and I never claimed it proved anything)... but I just don't like the way she shifts ground there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Don't lump them together! Don't you remember what happened last time they were lumped together?!

...We won, but it was such a headache dealing with them! They were insufferable!
No, we lost, remember?

EDIT:X'd since Shasta.