View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 04:58 AM   #269
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Hm, total chaos there in the Living thread. The biggest problem is, I am afraid even if they come up with some "pass us info via extra vote"-scheme, they will totally say something like "okay, if Nogrod was innocent, give vote to X, if he was not, give vote to Y", and then we are like "great, we didn't actually check Nogrod, you know"...

Anyway, this lynching of lover is total madness. Especially since if they are lynched (as opposed to killed), now it's been confirmed the remaining lover has to survive one phase longer. (For what it's worth, it makes me think Eomer is like totally evil for suggesting that ridiculousness in the first place, and Firefoot is innocent because she's been posting deeply sensible stuff today.)

So that said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
That much is obvious. I was uncertain about a situation where the lover / ranger is killed by Night, not when s/he is lynched by Day

Lynched gifted stays here one Night (24 hours) and goes back for the next Day. Simple. But if the gifted is Night-killed, will s/he then reside here 1Day + 1Night (48 hours) or will s/he be thrown into some kind of a limbo for the Night (to be here only 24 hours)?
So as I said, Kuru just confirmed that she comes back Morning in any case, if I am not mistaken. I would assume she'd join us as soon as she dies, so if she is lynched, she will be with us for the Night, and thus spend Night, Day, Night with us and then go back. If her Lover survives three phases. They are all mad.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote