View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #20
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Xe has the luxury of playing for xemself, and can thus switch loyalties on a dime from village to wolves. That can make it hard to spot a pattern.
If you want to get really technical, the BW almost acts as the Bear role in this sense. The only two differences? He doesn't KILL and there is another role to take xem down.

I for one do not believe that TBW should be on our priority list. If it so happens that we take him out in a lynch, cool. But our efforts should be on finding the Wolves, and for this game definitely the Cobblers as there are two of them. Some of us just learned how dangerous the Cobbler can be at the end.

Personally, I say let TB worry about TBW. After all, TBW is only really dangerous to our Seer and Ranger, and at the start of the game, xe is as blind to them as the rest of us. There is always the chance that xe gets one of them on sheer dumb luck, but that's a 1 in 16 shot, and if the Ranger is anywhere near as good as I was last game [ ] that won't be a problem.