View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 04:26 PM   #136
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Menelduliniel awakes from below deck, where she was curled up in a corner, asleep. She yawns, gets up, stretches, and puts her hand to her head, for she has a horrid hangover. She runs her hands through her long, knee-length, silky, blonde hair. She picks up a brush and runs it through her hair a few times, but, as usual, her hair managed not to tangle.

She hears a familiar voice, saying:
Quote:
'Ah, yes!' said Legolas, Let's begin with that thought.'
"Elbereth Gilthoniel!" Menelduliniel exclaimed, "Legolas?!"

Although she was prepared to sleep off her hangover, she quickly takes off the robe she was in, and puts on her lavender silk long pants and her matching silk spaghetti-strap tank top. She remains barefoot, as usual.

She runs her brush through her hair about 10 more times, before she feels satisfied about her appearance.

"Ai! It has been so long!" Menelduliniel sighs, "I wonder if he has forgotten..."

She runs up the stairs, then gets suddenly nervous, and hides herself in a closet.

"ARGH!" Menelduliniel groans in the closet, "It's not like he doesn't feel the same! You're acting like a silly Elf child! Come on! Get out! Get out!"

She struggles with herself, then turns and sees what she thinks is a corpse. She screams and runs out of the closet. In the sun, she sees it was only clothing, a mere jacket.

She laughs, and can't stop laughing at her own silliness.

She collapses in front of everyone, including Legolas, on the deck, laughing and pointing at the closet.

"Haha! A coat! A mere coat! Not a body! Hahaha! Woo! Haha! What a hangover! Wow! Haha! I wonder how Gimli is feeling? Naah, he's probably still drunk! Woo! I might be too...hahahaha!"

She ignored all inner voices telling her how un-Elf-like this conduct was, and continues laughing...

She eventually stops, and, still giggling, rises to her feet, seeing everyone staring.

"Aiya! *gasp* Haven't *gasp* laughed *gasp* like that *gasp* in ages *gasp*! Woo! *giggle* That feels good! *giggle* *gasp* You all *gasp* should *giggle* *gasp* *loud exhale* try laughing like that *gasp* sometime *loud exhale*!"

She looks at all the eyes staring at her.

"Well...?" Menelduliniel asks, looking at all of them...