View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 10:54 AM   #70
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I feel like my head is exploding already. I'll be around later to properly think about the rules and write something longer. For now

- I'm never in favour of intentionally abstaining from a lynch; do I really have to remind anyone we only win this game by killing six wolves with two night kills so we better start sooner than later or they'll butcher us in no time at all

(- ...don't I hate those games where the village has less than 50% chance of winning because there are extra baddie parties around... I'm trying to control my pessimism atm but it's hard!)

- whenever talking about communicating with the dead we should keep in mind that how are we going to know if the dead will follow our instructions? and whose instructions if we living have differing opinions? I see a lot of pitfalls here

I'll be back later.

edit: xed with Agan - ...WHAT???? I smell Freud... but whatever I'll look at it when I'm back
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote