View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 04:17 PM   #145
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Looks very, very good to me this far. Only, Gwath, one thing. Perhaps you should edit your post - neither Náli, nor Lóni bear axes. That said - and that goes for everyone - when writing about somebody else's character, you should at least check what equipment he has or how he uses it, when you are already writing about him.

And actually, maybe this is the time to remind - be careful when writing about somebody else's characters. It is one thing to include another character in your post, but a different thing to choose how he acts. Actually, I think it's one of the prime things you should have in mind when writing in the RPG, try to not act for other people's characters as much as it is possible. Let their players do it themselves.

P.S. I thought at first I would post something short for Lóni at least now, but seems I really need more time for that. On Friday I should have time at last. Well, many others can still post meanwhile...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories

Last edited by Legate of Amon Lanc; 11-26-2008 at 04:22 PM.