View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 05:26 PM   #96
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Bonne Fête d'Halloween!

Earendil: The circumstances being what they are, I don't think kidnapping one of Devon's friends would be a realistic plan of action. What do you think would be the purpose--gold?--not a very sensible reason to risk exposure. Especially when Doran's pretty stocked up to begin with. Who would pay the ransom? I'm not so sure if anyone would really be willing to pay the release sum for one of his friends (maybe for Calnan, but still...). The corsairs want Devon chiefly because Devon knows their little secret. The money isn't the necessary part. Doran has plenty of that and he's only concerned that Devon might alert the authorities with his acquired information.

Adeline will get captured later on during her second trip to The Rapscallion for information. So kidnapping her twice would be sort of boring... That's my opinion anyways.

GaladrielOTO: Just write whatever you feel Hessa would do in the morning. What you have is all right and you could develop Hessa a lot if you ellaborate what she does in the marketplace and how she reacts to the people she meets and the things she hears etc. Looking forward to your post.

-Maikafanawen

[ November 01, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]