View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 04:36 AM   #2257
Raewyn

Silmaril Woahoo!!!

Hi JennyHallu and thank you so much...

What you said means that I'm on the right way with my hard work on this beautiful language I try to practice as much as I can (reading, writing, watching dvds in original language, internet and so on)

But I think that to say you really know a language you need to speak, read, write, think, dream and "feel" in this language;
as far as concerning the first 5 things, I can say I'm not that bad at them, but about "feeling" in English... uhmmm I cannot say that, yet...
I think I should spend some time in an English speaking country to start feeling in your amazing language, thus many terms and most of all, sentence and speech constructions would come out automatically and quite perfectly matching what I really feel and want to communicate...
I don't know If I could have really explaned what I mean...

Anyway, thank you very much for what you said, it encourages me and helps me to carry on...

I won't dare to partecipate a RP yet... Also 'cause I've never joined RP even in Italian... give me time, please...ah ah ah

I saw from your signature that you love Loreena too... she's one of my favourite musician... absolutely terrific and very talented.
Have a great day!!!
xxx, Sabry

Last edited by Raewyn; 04-22-2006 at 04:40 AM.