View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #18
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
@Legate: The funny thing is, I'm usually the one ripping apart every detail I don't like in the movies. What happened to me? I stopped caring that much for some reason! Although I agree with what you said, I'm not angry enough to add more of my own. At least right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
- Thorin looks like somebody who has just escaped from Game of Thrones into the wrong movie. (And I am saying that even though I have not seen GoT).
Do you have a particular GoT character in mind, or is it just the general air around Thorin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
No, from what I have seen this far, I don't think it could have been worse than this.
Yes, it could have. They could have ruined the scenery and the music. Then it would be as bad as it gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendė View Post
There's something puzzling me though. At 0:52 there appears to be a Man in Bag Eng. It's not Gandalf, he is to the left, and I don't think it's a Dwarf sitting on a table. He has no beard and he has a tankard. Who is this?
I thought it's one of the younger beardless Dwarves.

Edit: xed since Lal's post