View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 07:27 PM   #5
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Welcome new players Thenamir and Lush to Estelyn Telcontar's Reunification of the Entish Bow or The Itship - Part Atta. For the sake of brevity, I will now refer to this RPG as "ROEB" - which is actually the same acronym we used for the last RPG.

I played many minor characters in ROEB, all of which have been dropped from the film version. These characters provided local color, unbiased commentary, and various background noises while the members of the Itship meandered about Muddled Berth.

Appearing throughout ROEB were: a conniving fox, flight-challenged Kiwi Banes, Mithril Munching Moria Mice, Watchers-in-the-Water who quoted Samuel Becket, Born Beorns, and a flock of crebain for that touch of gross-out humor that we all crave.

Now in ROEB (or I - PA) you might catch glimpses of these characters again. In fact, I may on occasion cut and paste entries from the first ROEB if I'm in a hurry. But I also will be introducing many other new and exciting minor characters, including the oft-mentioned, but seldom seen, Zerl (Pat. Pend.).

Oh, and Vogonwë: if you are still in need of a steed, I believe Shagoff is available. Last I saw of him, he was pining at the grave of his master, Gravlox. (Or he could have been patiently waiting for the corpse to age, since Orcs tend to taste a little "gamy".)