View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #173
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
I would have thought the attractions were obvious... they seemed so from what google revealed.~Mith
But, it's a bad trade off, and like anything that can be debilitating to your health you have to wonder is the reward worth the risk? The world likes balance, take chemistry, a balanced equation = good, and as Lindale says I don't think Tila Tequila balances.

Alright, so she's good eye candy, but is it worth her obvious lack of sense, and my loss of brain cells by watching her? And I have to ask myself do I really need to turn on the tube and lose intelligence if I want to see an attractive woman? The answer is no, but I still do anyway.

Also, I've been thinking any kind of rip-off belongs in Orthanc. Saruman after all did try to mimic Sauron, but we all knew he wasn't the real deal. Anything that tries to mimic the real deal (Mordor), but in truth is just a fake rip-off, I assign to Orthanc. So, yes I would assign ambulance chasers and chiropractors to Orthanc.