Thread: I spy
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I spy

I spy with Sauron's eye... or maybe a palantir...

OK, so this is a game of ME "I spy". For those who do not know how to play, it's fairly easy. I say "I spy with Sauron's eye something that is [ insert colour (s) ]", and you have to guess what it is. You have to continue guessing until you name the thing that I had in mind. The person to get it right says the next colour. If no one can guess, the person asking can give clues.

Example: I spy with Sauron's eye something that is gold.

- Is it Laurelin? No.

-Is it Finrod's hair? No.

-Is it Lothlorien? Yes.

Let's start with something easy. I spy with Sauron's eye something that is black.

PS: Please don't choose things like "grass" or "sky". Do something interesting ME-related. However, you can do places/things/etc that involve something like that. (eg I can say that Calenardhon is green, because it's grassy, but my object is Calenardhon, not grass.)

Last edited by Galadriel55; 03-24-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote