View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 12:11 PM   #211
Arvedui III
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arvedui III has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arvedui III
Shield

Gromfelt crouched against a rock, trying hard to light his pipe. "Here," said Dain and he wipped the pipe off and handed it back to him. Grom felt like a child. Here, and only in one other place was this so, he had nothing to offer, no qualities to help anybody. This is what I left to get away from. he thought bitterly. Everyone was worn out. Everyone just wanted to get off the acursed mountain and rest. This was the longest they had lingered on the mountain yet, and ironicly Grom wanted to get going again. He walked over to Bali, and already perciving what Gromfelt was about to say, he answered the question, "Not yet, Gromfelt." "The supplies though, we might run out, and you know that avilanche wasn't natural. We have to get off this mountain" "I know, but look at everyone. I think we should stay a little longer." He stared in Yanthie's, then Dain and Durin's, then his own direction. "Right." He said, walked off. Something wasn't right. He knew it. He stared off ahead. What am I doing? He thought stupidly.I'm no elf. Something was about to happen though, he knew it. Burzdol and Astarielle were staring in the direction he had just turned away from. Foul play. He thought. That Kaldon, maybe. He sat back down, but now he held his axe, as well as his pipe.