View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #20
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Everyone's suspicious in my book, duh. I think Menel is jumping on Durelin a bit too quickly then again his reasoning is as good as it's going to get this first Day, though her self expressed retaliary vote for Legate seems a bit misplaced. Then again his crazy statement...

"Btw I find it unlikely that there is not at least one wolf among those who have spoken till now... but that does not mean making our view just narrow like this, no no... we'll wait&see..."

Now I think I know what he's trying to say but then with all the double negatives and what not it reminds me of Bilbo's quote "I like half of you..." and trying to figure out of it's an insult or not.

Urgh, why is that those who point fingers at those who point fingers first look to be the most suspicious?! (Menel)

Then again those cozying up and seeming agreeable could be wolves trying to attach themselves to innocents.(Gil)

O'course there's a slew of people who haven't spoken yet.