View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 10:51 AM   #6
elfearz1
Shade of Carn Dûm

elfearz1 has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elfearz1
Eye

Ok... I'm probably not that good, but I'll try my hand at this.

(scene cuts to Bag end, Bilbo is packing up his things and he stops to pet his porcelain cow, Gandalf clears his throat and Bilbo jumps)
Bilbo: oh..umm.. I was just..uh..
Gandalf: (looks embarassed) Uh... I just came to ask you something, what was it? Oh you think your funny don't you?
Bilbo:Come on Gandalf! Did you see their faces?
Gandalf: Yes, they looked like they were about to throw their folding chairs at you.
Bilbo:I know! That's it! I'm only buying energizer batteries from now on. (hops like a bunny for emphasis)
Gandalf: Well, lets cut to the chase I'm sick of dilly dalling around. Give up your ring and leave already.
Bilbo: ok (doesn't)
Gandalf: I said put it on the table you ninny goat!
Bilbo: What's a ninny goat?
Gandalf: just do it. (Bilbo starts to leave, throws ring over shoulder, not looking, it hits Gandalf in the head) oaf!!
Bilbo: (w/out looking behind him)you really should be more carefull your always hitting your head. (Gandalf groans, Bilbo stops at KFC and gets some Chicken wings for the road)
(cut back to Bag End Gandalf is sitting by the fire mumbling incoherently and smoking more pipe weed. Frodo runs in to tell Gandalf something, slips on the ring, trips over a chair and lands in a box of old things of bilbo's knocks over a broom that hits a something heavy that falls on top of the box trapping Frodo)
Gandalf: ah! Frodo my boy is that you?
Frodo: (muffled) hppp! hlllp!
Gandalf: EH???!?! Speak up boy, these ears are old!

What will happen to Frodo? Will Gandalf find him? What will happen to Bilbo's porcelain Cow? Why is there a KFC in the Shire? Find out next week! Same hobbit time, same hobbit channel!

ok, kinda dumb, but that's ok.

[ June 30, 2003: Message edited by: elfearz1 ]

[ June 30, 2003: Message edited by: elfearz1 ]
elfearz1 is offline   Reply With Quote