View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 05:40 PM   #10
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
"Yes it is I. Do you recognize me now my dear Glirdingo?" Arianna asked him softly. How could he ever forget!?

They were the best of friends as children. Then they grew apart. It wasn't long after this (well, for Elves anyway) that he found the bottle containing the letter to the Golden Hoard hunt. He left abruptly without saying goodbye to anyone. Then he went on his ventures with Galadster and Kafkalina.

Throughout his adventures he never stopped thinking about her. They way they used to run along the river banks in Lorien, playing hide and seek, they way she smiled at him when he did something silly, her laugh...

He shook himself from his reverie and looked her straight in those deep eyes. "I could never forget you my dear Arianna. There hasn't been a minute when I haven't thought of you on my ventures," he replied quietly, as if they were the only two people in the world.

He looked her up and down. Wow...She has grown so much since I've last seen her...She is now truly and Elven lady. He looked back into her deep eyes and saw them twinkling with delight. He smiled and said, "Shall we go in? We may be more comfortable in there then out here. Besides, I am to meet someone here on a matter of great importance. And I would like to hear everyhing that has passed since I left." He took her hand (Oh, how soft her hand is...) and led her to the door of the Inn.