View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 11:03 AM   #314
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

Elves what would elves like these be here? This place isn't all to comforting but at least i'm not being questioned. Her green eyes seemed almost confused at the sight of the elves.

She decided to approach the elves. "Excuse me," she said "Anyone from the Eryn Lasgalen region of this world." Afraid that the elves might be from another place she decided to just set back down at the table and continue her rememberance of her fallen father.

Three years I've wondered without a companion. Three years its been since my father died. Now my travels bring me to this very friendly place. A tear almost came to her eyes while she was having her own little debate in her head. She couldn't hold the tear back. As it rolled down her cheek she just sat there in her own little world. The voice of her father screaming her name haunted her dreams. "Just go away!" she screamed. She looked up and heard only silence. Almost embaraced at the shout she decided it was no right. It will never leave me. I can never be left alone. My life will always be haunted with the constant memory. The silence didn't last long.