View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #293
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Legate, think of it this way. If you are innocent and we lynch you toDay, you'll help us figure out exactly how gutsy these wolves are (as in, they wasted a kill just to frame you). Personally I would be upset at being lynched as an ordo (as I'm sure most of us would be) but if it helped the village figure out the plans of the wolves I wouldn't argue so much. I understand you defending yourself but it seems off to me. If you're dying toDay and you're an innocent leave something more for the village than just self-defense.

Of course, if you're a wolf we'll dance over your grave and giggle like mad. Just in case you didn't see that one coming already.
Oh, having really bad conscience about framing me in such a nasty way, my dear sally? Don't worry, I don't take it as badly as it may perhaps seem.

But as for leaving something else for the village than self-defense, I hope I did, as that was actually my original point. Well, if I am lynched, it will be proven even with a practical example.

But it would be just better if you catch one, or more of these WWs fast.

And as for toDay's voting, are there some people willing to vote wilwa, or perhaps Nogrod, or somebody like that? (Boro and sally come to my mind, though it's not that hot.)

Brinn, whom are you going to vote? And on what grounds?

EDIT: x-ed after my last
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote