View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #301
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I don't think lynching Legate will prove anything. Whatever he is, wolves could have taken any stance in this debate and if he's innocent them leaving him alive doesn't prove anything either because at least in my opinion that doesn't even point at certain people.
It will not prove anything in regards to pointing at other wolves for sure - but if he's a wolf it will take off the double-killing sword from the top of our heads...

Quote:
I confess, I'm tired and confused. And everybody's ignoring my point, which makes me suspect it either doesn't make any sense, I shouldn't have said it aloud or I'm surrounded by a pack of wolves and cobblers.
If you mean that "wolves will happily kill just one every Night while they have chances at killing two" -theory I must disagree with it. I see the point of accumulating innocents - but then again they can harvest us two by Night and after there are two "known innocents" they can start bringing the numbers down (with a risk though) - and anyway; the chances that the ranger and all four wolves are alive on Day4 or something where this might start to bite is quite small.

And e en if we might try to follow a plan or a pattern of berhaviour you should know it rarely happens - some people do not have time to read the thread, some have RL problems and can't vote, some have independent minds and don't follow the others whatever the arguments... so any long-time plans are doomed to fail anyway. Or have you seen any that would have been succesful?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote