View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #306
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If you mean that "wolves will happily kill just one every Night while they have chances at killing two" -theory I must disagree with it. I see the point of accumulating innocents - but then again they can harvest us two by Night and after there are two "known innocents" they can start bringing the numbers down (with a risk though) - and anyway; the chances that the ranger and all four wolves are alive on Day4 or something where this might start to bite is quite small.
Or harvest us two by Night and Day together, with the result of having no known innocent at all.

Two night kills + one lynch at Day = 3 dead people, one of which may be a Wolf
One night kill + framed innocent lynch at Day = 2 dead people, none of which may be a Wolf.

(Like I mentioned already too many times.)

Anyway, the idea was what should we do NOW, the same as what the Wolves decided to do NOW. When the situation changes, we start to act differently too, I mean, that's a logic so obvious that it makes no sense even to mention it. Even a one-year old child acts according to that (or even a small molecular cell, for that matter).

Anyway... enough of that already. I am going to wait for a while yet and see. I may as well vote for guarding Nilp, too, or somebody who may be a Wolf, if there are many people voting him. And as for lynch, I guess I'll just really see.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote