View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:33 PM   #308
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
She has been too good... (I know she's an intelligent person but her dedication to make soo accurate points has been just overwhelming toDay)

What I mean is that she made an elaborate argument - citations and all - arguing that the wolves thought Mnemo was the seer's dream. And it was a good case indeed. It was indeed so good a case it felt it had been thought of by some very thorough and intelligent wolves for the last 24 hours - ending up with killing Mnemo for exactly those reasons while we others slept.

Other than that Wilwa has been most considerate person and one if continuing like that would be a great asset to us if innocent. But somehow I can't believe for a moment both her and Legate are innocents. So if Legate turns out innocent for some reason I'd be looking at Wilwa the first thing toMorrow.
Well. I have played a ton of WW games, like almost 20 I think. I almost always just post an average amount and contribute enough to not get suspicion (no matter my role), but not enough for my contribution to really stand out as being really useful. Now this may very well be my last game for a while (depending on what my school will be like when it starts next week). So I made a deal with myself that no matter what my role I would participate more then I ever have and try to be useful, instead of just floating casually through or not doing much at all.

This, I'm assuming, is why I'm getting suspicion. The whole analysing and contributing alot thing is a new move for me, so I'm not really used to it. If I was guilty I would not be doing this, because I have been bad many times and have always acted the same way as a baddie, and it's usually worked out extremely well for me. So I'm not gonna start changing something that's worked for me in the past.

And about the Kit analyses. I'll admit that I did start that a few hours before the Day started. I wanted to start off strong and wanted to be prepared incase I was still alive. Plus yesterday was my day off and I had absolutely nothing to do, so I figured this would be a good use of my time.

Anyway, I'm not trying to get all defensive, I just want it to be clear that all I'm trying to do is be helpful, cause in most games I haven't been overly useful, and I wanted this possible last game of mine to be different. Just not used to the whole useful thing, I'm usually just more occupied with trying to stay alive as long as possible.

Now, onto more important stuff.

Every time I re-read everything Legate says he makes more and more sense to me. I see the merit that his ideas have. I don't think they're as likely as some other possibilities, but I do really respect the work he's put into them. I do however still think that lynching him would get us further along, if he's guilty (which I think is more probable) then that's awesome, if he happens to be innocent then it provides us with a better idea of what sort of wolves we're dealing with, and we can try to figure out who would have been more likely to agree/come up with such a risky bluff. I'm seeing that the latter is more possible then I originally thought it was, but I don't think it's as likely, so I'm willing to take the risk. Besides, if we did lynch someone else instead we would just be back to wondering what to do with Legate tomorrow (not to mention we could accidently kill another gifted), and we wouldn't really have accomplished to much regarding that subject. So it's our best bet really, despite the risk.

Man, this is all starting to make me nervous. Everyone is just making so much sense, it's confusing.....

Gonna go make another list now....

x'ed since the Nog post I quoted