View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #315
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchie
Sally - has been very active and helpful yesterDay and toDay, so I fail to see how her retiring to do tallies for the last hour makes her suspicious (actually, it makes me wonder about Brinn and Nog suspecting her for such a frail reason).
A long story but made short it's something like the following: when a wolf is a around the DL and has no problem (the voting is going fine from her perspective) they kind of forget that if they were innocents they could not be that sure and would be bothered about how the voting goes. So just hanging around, posting either nonsense or tallies or whatever without trying to affect the voting or begging others to tell what they are going to do - or telling others what they have in mind to get a response - looks darn suspicious. I mean that's the only steady way of catching werewolves (I've spotted quite a few for just that). And somehow the wolves just don't seem to learn it (well some do but quite a many seemingly do not). And it is understandable: with the final heat they feel secure and get relaxed, and if they feel no pressure they decide to be careful rather than getting involved as any involvement might make them look bad following the outcome of the voting they can't know beforehand.

I mean: if you have no stake in it why to offer your neck to be cut the next Day?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote