View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #1203
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, I've been thinking, and doing some reading of the past thread, since yesterDay. I know my very life is on the line, and with my life, the life of the rest of the Gods.

I read over Sally's posts, keeping in mind what I had said about her and then what Sally and Nerwen said in response to my accusation, and unfortunately, my theory didn't hold much water. I'm sorry, Sally, that I accused you. I just thought it was a possibility, seeing as you'd confused me so much this game. It was a shot in the dark.

Please don't hold this against me. The fact that you're not dead could mean something to you. If you think about it, were I Dyonisus and had I realized that I'd made such a blunder, I would have gotten rid of that mistake as fast as possible. Now it's quite an awkward and sticky situation for me. I'm disappointed Phantom was killed, if you'd really like to know. He was the only one who didn't flat out say I was Dyonisus yesterday. He might have been my only hope - and therefore the rest of your all's only hope.

I need to get ready for work. Be back later.

-- Foley