View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #1204
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Please don't hold this against me. The fact that you're not dead could mean something to you. If you think about it, were I Dyonisus and had I realized that I'd made such a blunder, I would have gotten rid of that mistake as fast as possible.
That– in this hypothetical situation you mention– would depend entirely on when you realised your blunder. Besides, I'm actually not clear how killing Sally would have fixed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Now it's quite an awkward and sticky situation for me. I'm disappointed Phantom was killed, if you'd really like to know. He was the only one who didn't flat out say I was Dyonisus yesterday. He might have been my only hope - and therefore the rest of your all's only hope.
Excuse me? Nobody flat-out said you were Dionysus yesterDay. Nobody's said toDay, either.

I'll tell you what, though, that bit I just quoted does sound a lot like a panicking wolf-cub to me.