View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #162
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
It seems we already have two "parties" here - and a few bystanders who carefully consider their words not to commit themselves. This Sally - Lottie - tp triangle looks just a bit too obvious to be true. But the moral highground of Shasta - Nerwen - Lommy trio is kind of too neat as well. And the carefulness of Legate -Zil - Glirdy looks soo suspicious...

Gah. Sorry about throwing you guys into these "easy categories": they are my first impressions. I hope I can elaborate on them later and maybe put up some better ideas.
These categories actually do make sense to me - and there defintely are party dynamics at work here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I don't see why you are so quick to trust and defend Phantom, Loslote.
I have always been quick to defend people against arguments I consider to be flawed. Nerworc's arguments against tp were, in my opinion, flawed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Perhaps not - but from your own perspective one could think that you would find a good decision easier to make after a bit more time for considering it...
I did not know I would be awake so long, and up until I voted, nothing of great importance had occured. Nerwen was badgering tp because of IC banter, which was the only thing of substance at the time - other than tp's comments and Sallycake's vote.

As for the 'splitting up votes' idea of Vanilwuffin's and Nog's, I think it's a good idea, especially for the earlier Days. Later on, of course, it'd make sense to give more power to someone who who genuniely trust, as opposed to voting for someone else simply because the person you wanted to represent you already had xyr quota of votes for the Day.

Quote:
Originally posted by Shasta:
I think not, it pretty clearly shows that Sally and Lottie don't really feel like playing before Day 2 starts (which, in a sidenote, also makes it look like they are sure they'll be around for said Day 2... something to consider).
Or couldn't be around to really play before Day 2 starts. And given the size of the village, there's comparatively little risk of wolf-kill than normal.

Oh, by the way, I'm finally back...

EDIT: yeah, I xed with people since Zil's 'why' post.

EDITEDIT: I xed with tons of people because I started this post hours ago, but never got to do anything with it.