View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 03:22 PM   #1
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
WWJ IV: Let the insanity ensue

In the pleasant town of Squaresville, all was going well. Until one day an unthinkable terror swept through the streets. The nerds of the little town felt the terror descend upon them like the clammy hand of death. Yet none could guess the evil that was waiting for them once the sun set…

Welcome to WWJ IV: Let the insanity ensue.
~*~*~

Werewolves~ Three werewolves are lurking in the town. They are trying to kill as many villagers as possible. When the number of wolves is even with the number of villagers, the wolves have won. The wolves may PM during the night phases, but not the day. At the end of each night they must PM me their choice.

Ranger~ Each night the ranger picks one person he thinks is innocent to protect from the wolves. He may not protect the same person two nights in a row and he may not protect himself. PM me with the name before the end of the night phase.

Hunter~ Each night the hunter picks one person they suspect as being a wolf. In the untimely event of the hunter death by the wolves the person he picked will die alongside him. PM me with the name before the end of the night phase.

Seer~ Every night the seer picks one person to dream of. The next day he spends trying to convince the rest of the villager of that person’s innocence or guilt. PM me with the name before the end of the night phase.

Villagers~ May only talk during the Day phases. They try to pick the wolves out from other villagers and the gifted. May not PM each other about the game or talk about it on other threads.

*No double-lynching. (I know it can be fun…) In the event of a tie of votes the person to first receive the highest number will be chosen.

*No retractable votes

*Votes should be written on a separate line and bolded like this:

++Kitanna

*Please, try to have your vote for the Day in 10 minutes before voting is closed.

*The game will be split into two phases. Night and Day phases will last for 24-hours. During the Day villagers try to pick the wolves from the other villagers. During the Night wolves and gifted villagers think about who they’d like to kill, protect, or dream of.

*Day and Night will begin at 3 PM CST (GMT -6).

*When Day ends no more posting on this thread.

*Remember to put on your invisible mode.

*Do not edit your post except to change spelling/grammar errors or to state a cross-post.

*You can tell the village you are a wolf or a seer or what have you until the cows come home, but you cannot provide PM’s or anything of the like as evidence in proving it.

It is now Night 1, Wolves may PM each other. I need a name from the seer tonight.

The Players
1) Thinlómien ~ Penguin-fisher
2) JennyHallu ~ Friendly neighborhood tax collector
3) Eonwe ~ Hermit
4) Wilwarin ~ Mathematics professor
5) Sleepy Ranger ~ Messiah of Rock 'n' Roll
6) Firefoot ~ Person who runs the stables
7) Roa_Aoife ~ Local protestor/ lobbyist
8) Valier ~ Dance instructor
9) Nogrod ~ Pipe-weed grower
10) Elu Ancalime ~ Brass Musician
11) Gandalf_the _white ~ Magician