View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 07:27 PM   #17
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Quote:
Saucepan Man: He is very skinny and tall, lanky possibly, but with the first signs of a pot belly (sorry SpM). He has a beard that he likes to keep closely and neatly trimmed, but he can't always manage that. Hair and eyes are brown, with the hair slightly curly. His fingers are long and nimble. He likes to wear sweaters and cords, or possibly khakis, never jeans. His clothes are well made and fit properly, but they're all just a little threadbare.
*Saucepan, having just taken a mouthful of coffee, involuntarily spits it out over his keyboard in a combination of amusement and horror*

If only the first sentence were true, Fordim, but alas I am very much beyond the "first signs" stage. More pots and saucepans are required to fill the growing gaps with each passing year. And I have to say that I am not a "beard" person.

With the continued absence of Alkanoonian's B-D'er gallery (which is sadly missed), the avatar image will do just fine for me.

Even though I have had the benefit of having seen many of my fellow Downers, courtest of Alk's gallery, the avatar images nevertheless remain my prime source of reference for many. Estelyn, to my mind, is, and will always be, Princess Fiona.