View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #287
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ooooooookay then.

Last night I dreamed that Nilp contacted me via MSN - he had made a list of ten or twelve people to invite to his home in the Phillipines, and I was one of the lucky people on the list. I hemmed and hawed a bit, saying that I didn't know if I could afford it. This was a lie, however, since I believed that I could afford it.

I don't remember asking my parents or anything, but I started packing shirts, and me and my friend Earl readied up the raft (?) and pushed it up the river that was flowing upwards on the road (??).

We had got into town (...Kalamazoo? Eh?) when I discovered that I had packed my flannel pajamas, and since the Phillipines are an island and therefore warm, I had to stop and get some lighter nightclothes.

So we stopped at a Wal-Mart and I bought some pajamas, toiletries, and some yellow, used, but still-bouncy tennis balls (???), and we were off again.

Then I tried to drill the raft for to make maple syrup.

I don't remember much else, except getting off the plane, and seeing Menel, Davem & Lalwë, and perhaps B88.

There may have been a game of Werewolf involved.

And why yes, I did pig out on pizza last night.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote