View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 09:58 AM   #315
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
My thoughts as well...

I'm still a bit unsure what we should do toDay. I mean yes, with not empowering anyone we'd send a message to them that we have no known wolf - which is correct and would probably be interpreted correctly by the villagers as what it says (I doubt they would pick from there any annoyance form our part if that is what we'd want to say).

But then again, isn't our job to try and get wolves lynched?
Absolutely, and I agree with waiting and seeing. I think following Mac's plan (and not Mediumming anyone, to tell them we have no known wolf) is a plausible Plan C, but I think we can do better.

My Plan A would be to follow the Mac plan, but with a wolf as the target of the Medium's vote. So Nilp , Brinn , or maybe Mac - whichever votes for a likely wolf. The main issues here are a) they might not vote that way, and b) we'd be deliberately lying to the village.

Plan B would be to ignore the Mac plan entirely and just Medium someone voting for a probable wolf. This gives us the highest chance of affecting today's lynch, but would be wildly misinterpreted if the villagers buy into Mac's plan. We'd definitely want to avoid Mediumming Pitch, Sally, or Lommy, since those three would 'implicate' a known innocent.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote