View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:32 PM   #370
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY DOING???????????????

Like - they were handed a dead wolf and a dead Seer in one go, and instead of trying to figure out who the remaining wolves (or at least previously dreamed innocents) are, they spend the entire Day debating increasingly convoluted ways to communicate with us? Seriously the wolves deserve to win this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I think we need to tell the living that Lommy is a wolf. They don't seem to be suspecting her, like, at all. So if Rikae votes for Mac, I think we need to Mediumize them.
This makes sense. Which list are we using again? Rikae's? I lost track Basically I'm happy mediumising anyone who votes for Mac, extra points if it makes them look at Lommy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
If the Ranger is Shasta or Pitch, and they direct the innocents to vote for Mac or Kath, I'd be all for it.
Well we know it isn't Shasta (sadly, since a Ranger reveal might have made the rest of them listen to him ).
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote