View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #340
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Well Legate, she'll find out you were not the seer as soon as we empower Nilp or Shasta.

Also, regarding my idea for the Dead Thread Summary, I think it can wait until end of NIGHT. After all, we don't want to make a wolf's stay here any easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
The only nagging question is: really. Why would she tell the villagers the extra info: that is, the info of whom did her pack kill and whom did the other pack kill? Why give the village extra weapons? What do you think?
Mac is dead and whether he's actually a wolf or not, she thinks so and figured Firefoot's death would put her pack in the lead. It's worth sharing their kill, I feel, especially if they don't implicate anyone in particular.

Although it makes me wonder - presumably Lottie's pack killed Rune and Legate, thinking the latter was the seer. Greenie was the only person whom Legate's death implicated. Meanwhile Mac and Firefoot's supposed pack killed phantom and Rikae, and while the former makes sense, Rikae died with Lottie as her apparent top suspect (although maybe Firefoot got scared of her, as would just be expected).

Okay I am getting yelled at for werewolfing so exit Agan.