View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 05:05 AM   #206
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Last night, I had a really strange dream. I was a beggar called Ivor. Estelyn Telcontar was Frollo (from the Hunchback of Notre Dame). I was to kill her and asked her if she wanted to be killed by a staff, a club or a rusty sword. She chose the staff. I (or Ivor the beggar) was just going to crush her back with the staff, when I realized that I could not kill anyone.
Then Esty-Frollo told me about three opposing parties - elves, dwarves and hobbits - who wanted to adopt Garion (from David Eddings' Belgarion-books) after his parents' death. I had to test what party I was in. I was given paints and a paper and I had to paint something. I painted something red (which actually looked like SpM's new avvie. The result of the test was that I belonged to the dwarf party.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote