View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 07:12 PM   #157
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Well, so much for suspicions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Apparently our Herbalist didn't think Nerwen trustworthy enough to save or perhaps has fewer abilities to save than we thought and believed it necessary to save some for later. That second one is not good...especially for me since I was hit with the Black Breath last NIGHT.
What do you mean by the second option? We know the Herbalist has a limited supply of herbs.

Quote:
We probably need to assume the worst case scenario and assume that McCaber was an ordo.
I agree that the assumption should be Cab was innocent. It doesn't really matter anyway, as the focus should still ferreting out the Conspirators.

Quote:
Something I did not want to say before now is that lynches are not just a tool of the village, they are also a tool of the wolves and we are now in a precarious position. If we do lynch toDAY we need to do it right.
I think a lynch needs to happen at this point. The odds are at least better now of striking evil.

This statement has a bit of an Captain Obvious air though, like evil trying to look nice and helpful.

Quote:
The question I think we should start off asking ourselves is why did the wolves target Lottie and Nerwen first? Are the wolves people who would feel particularly threatened by them in some way?
Maybe Nerwen gave off Gifted vibes? That's the only reason I can come up with.