View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 07:20 PM   #571
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Narya Here I am to bitch again. . .

2 things. . .

And don't get me wrong I am not mad about not getting the thread I just want to point something out.

1. you said "a hobbit guerilla leader?" this sugests that there is more than one and therefor several answers. and Guerilla is an independent/irregular armed force. Normaly connected with Guerilla warfare. As far as I can see there is nothing that points towards the rebels being more guerilla like forces than the tooks. . .and I do belive the Thain is also mentioned when Frodo and the gang gets an update on the state of the shire.

It would just please me if you could word you question in a way that there is no doubt that you are thinking of one specifick person.

2. Whatch out that you do not turn every quiz into a "cryptic clues" or "riddle".

anyways I am pussled by this one. . .it of course leads one thoughts to the company of Thorin Oakenshield, but it does not seem to fit.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote