View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #190
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
On alona on D2

In the beginning there is basically just some odd air around her posting - something giving me a bit similar kind of feelings she gave me yesterDay, but maybe more. Like answering the question of her role with: "Plain ordo like last game, I'm afraid." or "wondering" why the wolves didn't kill her during the Night (why would they?).

But then her own explanation to Sally's question why she was so sure Rikae was on her side is interesting to say the least:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alona
I just meant we're on the side of innocents. All I know is whenever I'm evil, Rikae knows it like the back of her hand. And if she is evil...eek, well then I'm totally screwed. But I'm not really getting that vibe, hence my goodwill statement that we're on the same side.
"I just meant we're on the side of innocents"!!! Now what? If you're an innocent alona that sentence is not adding anything to what you said earlier - and doesn't explain it in any way.

But why do you feel the need to say that what you really meant, was that you both are innocents?

And it is an intresting way to phrase a "goodwill statement" by saying you "know" the other is on the same side as you...

It's hard to believe in your sincerity here alona as the other explanation would fit so nicely.

Then she tried to turn the attention to Lottie on the issue of whether Morsul and Sally were "cleared". And when it backfired she turned into suspecting Sally's innocence with some dedication.

And this sounds like a disappointed wolf brooding over unfair rules:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alona
But are we even allowed to know who the wolves tried to Night kill? That would be like knowing who the Seer dreamed of or who the Hunter was hunting.
The last posts she has been mainly defending herself...

At this point of the game she's truly my best bet for a wolf. Especially because of that above quote where she answered the question on why she was so sure about Rikae being on the same side.

And if she is lynched and turns out a wolf, I think we should really look at Rikae closely toMorrow.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote