View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:38 AM   #5
Essex
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Essex has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar
Sam...talks of the Shire to his Master, who now can remember nothing of strawberries or grass, neither the taste or touch.
This is where the heartstrings really get tugged. Our heroes are on their last legs, especially Frodo. Samwise, in accordance with his full title, shows his wisdom in trying to ease the hurts of his master with remonissing on their beloved shire. But to no avail, Frodo is now lamost under the full copntrol of the Ring.

Quote:
Sam, hearing his Master’s suffering, finds new strength to put an end to the pain.
...but I can carry you! Now the tears start to come.

Quote:
Back outside the Morannon......Aragorn gets a call from Sauron, and the Eye says, “Elessar.”
Thank god we didn't have Sauron fight Aragorn.

Quote:
Aragorn seems to be saddened when we see his face. Why?
I think he probably believes Frodo to be dead, but no mention of a second Hobbit so why can't Sam have the Ring and continue the Quest. As we know, his fight is 'for Frodo', not Sam.........

Quote:
Does anyone keep the orcs from also rushing from behind?
no, as the Men of the West are in a circle and are rushing out to meet their foes on all 'sides'.

I love Merry and Pippin running a second or so before anyone else. Very clever Mr Jackson.

We're near the Climax now, everything is coming together, we're on the edge of our seats. I remember sitting in the theatre at this point mentally sitting up wondering how they were going to end it all. I wasn't dissapointed. But more of that on the next thread......
Essex is offline   Reply With Quote