View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #614
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I would suggest that Helen continue to write him, and be willing to accept suggestions from Fea and me (and Formy if he cares to) as to any apparent changes needed as we proceed.
This seems best to me. I'd offer to take him, but he's not the sort of character I work best with (ie: he's just so darned normal) and like Elempi said, I'm pretty sure under my direction he'd have manic personality changes regardless of good intentions, and things would get messed up utterly.

And I'd like Formy to continue writing with us because to my mind, Bergil has unfinished business. Like Helen said: Indil. She's his charge, and she's (to the eyes of the group) currently a hostage of an evil jerk and a murderer who's working for the evil jerk. Loose ends tend to need tying.

And as Elempi pointed out: it's not a long commitment, if we can work quickly. We're so near to the end, that now it's just finishing.