View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 10:56 AM   #97
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I hate day one. I hate day one. I hate day one. I hate day one. I hate day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I would rather not have people voting preventively, with reasons "oh, the EW might have chosen him/her, since s/he is so xxx" or "s/he's too dangerous if s/he is turned into a lycantrophe, let's kill him/her". That's so wrong that it screams.

I think we should preferably look at the actions of people (I know it's difficult on day 1), since we really can't predict the wizard tactics (or at least I can't).
Good advice...'cuz what are we gonna do, kill anyone with destructive potentail? That's everyone! Though...hmm, mass lynch anyone?

True - referring to our 'lorebooks' isn't going to help us much, only confuse us, because every story of past villages is different.

So yeah, I guess I'm just repeating Fea. Hmm.

I don't believe I'll be voting today, because I haven't found a reason to see anyone suspicious enough to warrant one, and because I won't be back to vote. I have chickens to catch!

*runs off with a fat red pullet, dodging the effective strokes of a battledore!*

x-posted w/ tp & fea

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote