View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #229
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Actually, I think Nogrod is right. I lied about a lack of posting requirements. After all, having posting requirements when people think you don't means that they will assume your odd behavior is cobblery and... er... lynch you... which is just what I want. And what Shasta wants, too, which is why he said he didn't have them either. And Nogrod too (originally typed "Nogod" ). I also only get mad to manipulate people, because I'm unsporting like that.

Actually, it's just what I *would* want, if I was a cobbler; but if I was a cobbler, you wouldn't want to lynch me. All in all, Nogrod seems a little overeager to accuse; experienced as he is, he ought to know better (and that goes for his earlier words about the "slip" so and so made, as well - since several people said things like "maybe we're all wolves/cobblers/ordos" at that point, it was clearly not meant seriously.)

Well, enough ranting.
*shuts up*
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote