View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #231
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nog-cobbler?

I don't think he seems very sinister, just like he's trying to stir things up. Perhaps specifically against Rikae for a reason?

Rikae seems quite normal. Fairly belligerent.

I am agreeing a lot with Shasta and Lommy.

Nogrod and Mac seem like they're trying (Nogrod seems to be trying quite hard) to do some poking at people.

Kath and Izzy seem to be trying very hard to do some traditional suspecting.

Basically some people seem to be trying a little too hard to do...something. That could have to do with their assignments, but it also could still have to do with their roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modduckess
With that in mind, you will each receive personalized PMs detailing your obligations and/or role for the game. Some will be fun things for you to do or contain information about Daily challenges you must complete, while others will be highly specific and may contain the moddess synopsis of your playing style/memes. (In advance, no offense is meant to anyone, except of course Phantom and Mith. All of you are fine people and fine players, but since I want to create utter havoc with your brains I first have to identify and disassemble the way you behave now in order to have my fun.
For some reason I've been thinking that we will receive various assignments or obligations throughout there game, but there is nothing that says that. Darn, lol. I wonder how many of us will keep up with our assignment throughout the entire game...I don't know if this is a bad game to get lynched/killed on day/night 2 or 3...

(Edit: Crossed with Rikaex2
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote