View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #235
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
You have really fine antennas to respond to someone's posting style when that person had only done one short post to comment on in the first place.
Well, with Fea not talking and Nerwen being a fangirl/cheerleader and Brinniel just posting one-liners, I was wondering if we'd see something quite interesting out of you, and was rather looking forward to it.

Quote:
And from that one post you were able to say that I'm trying too hard and am bad...
Eh, the bad part was a hunch. Or maybe just a guess. Had to put you on the list somewhere.

Quote:
But you said there also that I am my normal self (Nogrod is just Nogrod)
Yes. Trying very hard to get people to take the game more seriously.

Quote:
and we all know that was a bit different post from me if you compare it with these latter ones I've done after it (I was in a hurry and was only able to make the one point back then). So it wasn't too earnest, was it?
Yes, you are posting differently now. You're still trying too hard, but in a different way.

Quote:
Now this is interesting in itself as well. I know people may talk on behalf of others but this looks a bit fishy, like a rush to defend someone indeed. Somehow the wording of it makes me suspect it even more; perhaps precisely? Now if you just shoot in the dark not knowing what's going on you don't use a word like "precisely" for someone else's intentions...
Yes, trying too hard is now a fair accusation.

(Edit: Crossed with Mith and Rikae...ooh, our first vote!)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote