View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #238
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
First of all. Compare this page with the three (four) first ones.

And this time those posting on the first four can not say they made this discussion possible as they didn't (except a few individual posts that stood out from there miles away).

And just as this is getting interesting some people wish to start talking about preferable ways of dying... distracting a process of inquiry, suspicion, answers, forced bluffs - what this game is all about!

And what is this then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae on me
He seems a bit desperate to control the suspicions in this game.
Hah. Show me someone else who has suspected anyone with any grounds so far (not including the reactions how some have started suspecting me because of what I have said - and which Shasta's promise and your vote just underline)! One doesn't need to try and control something one is the only one doing...

So it looks like I started my post on a relevant topic then. Go back to the game of the first four pages if you wish. Your choice.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote