View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 01:05 PM   #119
LúthienTinúviel
Haunting Spirit

LúthienTinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to LúthienTinúviel Send a message via AIM to LúthienTinúviel
Sting

Hit you? Ok...you asked for it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (I hope the T stood for Tinuiel and not Thalionyulma, but I guess the result would be the same anyway.

Hey Leighlei~ I left it open for you to wake. I need you to give me something to work with because as it is, I don't think Tinuiel would just disobey the laws of her country and let you escape. But if you can convince her that you're not evil, like Rűdhchamion did, then I know she'd be more than willing to put in a good word with you with Thranduil...speaking of whom..

Hmm...Hey Gil..you gonna step in as Thranduil, or do we have to write him in ourselves?

Oh, and I've had another brilliant idea. So, maybe not brilliant, but it's an idea. What if Tinuiel brings Sauche and Rűdhchamion before Thranduil (and Anarya, Novannon and Mornovarion conveniently show up at the same time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), then... Thranduil is angry at Tinuiel for breaking the law multiple times in favor of the three stranger. Oh, of course he'll be angry with Anarya and Novannon as well. But in Thranduil's wisdom (perhaps influenced by a good word put in for them by Tinuiel's friend, Legolas?) he decided that as punishment for all of them...and that's where Gil's orders come in. I don't know. I just thought that maybe the King would set us on the mission to prove our faith. What do you guys think?

[ April 20, 2002: Message edited by: LúthienTinúviel ]
from dawn to dusk, from sun to sea.

http://www.thereandbackagain.net