View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 12:29 AM   #227
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Lhun, even I invision Eowyn Skywalker looking like Eowyn with a lightsaber, so don't feel bad... I don't even let myself look like myself. The avatar IS me, by the way... *ruins everyones idea of what she looks like* But keep your perseptions... what exactly did you mean by "I could've used you name myself"... does that mean you know what my REAL name is...? Eep... that is not good... *hides*

Maeg, if you see me as blond, then keep your thoughts there... that picture of me is a bit... darkened... yeah... that's it. The lighting is odd, my hair is lighter than that... a dark blondy browny... weird color.

wilwarin538, YES, I look like my avatar... the present one, anyhow. Before I had Eowyn edited with a lightsaber-- I really don't like anyone knowing what I look like, or what my name is, and all... yeah.

Okay, now to the fun part...

Nervana II: Heh heh... I see you as not QUITE tall, with black eyes, brown hair with highlights. You wear a cape... sometimes, and look just like your mother, Nervana I! Heh heh... I've decided to start being mean, and withholding my ideas merely for the sake of keeping my preseptions.

elrond's_daughter: You are Elrond's other daughter, and do not really look like Arwen... you have a golden hair color, grey eyes, and are tall, with a gold tiara. But you are pretty, nevertheless.. I can't really explain my idea of you there. Heh.

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote