View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 02:06 PM   #494
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thena gets the prize - what shall it be? A new battery for Gatesy's Cell-antír?

Anyway, I've not yet heard from Squatter, so I'm hoping he'll catch up and post his conclusion soon so that we can continue. Mith's post has taken us about as far as we can go for now, I guess.

Lush, are you still with us? Do you want to pick up that loose thread mentioned by Diamond on the 17th?

Now, to recap the authorial masterpieces of the last page:

Mith, you picked up the plot developments wonderfully and convinced the rest of us of Grrralph's innocence in these matters - or did you?!

Thena, your prolific posting was highly enjoyable! Gatesy's confession shows him to be truly repentant and completely on Merisu and the Ent's side now - or does it??

Mith, only a really evil writer could conceive of such a horrible torture - forced watching of the "Hobbit" cartoon/soundtrack! I shudder to think of the anguish of that Uruk...

Saucy, what wonderful puns!! Golf-im-ball, Red Oliphaunt (drunk by Balrogs - finally they get wings!), and most especially the 'Scoring of the Shire'!

Kuru, what a touching and tragic love story for poor Chrysi! Sales of handkerchiefs have gone up - tell the Dwarf!

Mith once again, taking the past developments, putting them together and developing them anew - thanks for your faithful and fantastic posting!

I've had so much fun catching up - now I'm only waiting for Squatter's post before I get us moving.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'