View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 11:15 AM   #117
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Lobelia turned to look at Gildor and laughed dryly.

"So, at last, it has come to this! Yet I am glad that you seem to trust your own judgement, not that of Bilbo Baggins'. I hear you, and I can understand why you think the way you do. But my suspicions are those of an innocent.

"Also, I just remembered I was to accuse Halbarad of yet another thing: his reluctance to defend himself - until now that we have left Caradhras. It seems quite clear that in Hollin he tried to avoid the discussion swirling around him.

"Master Halbarad, I wonder why you find an angry random vote possibly more dangerous than the calculated decision of a traitor.
And why is it for the best of everyone that I have decreased my suspect list? Don't I have so many traitors there anymore?

"Éomer, you are sounding more honest now unless my old ears have lost their hearing. But I must disagree with you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Éomer
I decided also that lord Elrohir's vote, though hasty and ill-considered, did not straightly speak for treacherous intentions but rather of rashness or indifference. A traitor would try to affect the course of the voting more, I deem.
Or a traitor would try to survive. It doesn't matter much to a traitor who leaves, as long as he is innocent.