View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 10:22 PM   #51
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
[b]mormegil - Very nice post! If I can ask one little thing - could you briefly place Kuric at the town meeting specifically, and mention how he volunteers (if he speaks out himself, if he just raises his hand or something - though you don't need to get specific unless you'd like to).

I don't mean to be picky, but as we will be going straight from the town meeting to the meeting of the "Defenders," I'd like it to be as straight of a transition as possible from the first posts to the start of the game, if that makes sense... But anyway - one sentence will really do for that as far as I'm concerned.
Done, I hope it's okay. Don't worry about being picky, I've asked for you help and told you I'm new at this so I hope to get all the help I can. So if anybody has any suggestions or help to give please do.