View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #260
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Saves been filled in. I hope Gror's left enough to talk about, and Groin the decision is of course up to Tror, to accept or not.
Sounds good Boro88, very nicely done. Though don't think that your part is done in the council just because you made your intro, I suspect that you will be the one whom everyone will refer to when it comes to information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
Do you mind if Kénan makes some noise sometime during the council? I've no idea how I'll bring it in, but this idea has been stirring ever since my post with Arry's character, Vitr. It may interrupt things and stir ill will. Adding interesting conflic.

-- Foley
I was hoping someone would do this! I'm going to try awfully hard for Tror to stay on Kenan's good side, I don't want this to turn out like Thornden and Erbrand.