View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:14 AM   #91
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
If nothing else I'm at least allowed an explanation, right?

Anyway, I picked up on some things while readin Glirdan's few posts that lead me to believe he may be....well, may be innocent at least, and with such strong feelings I felt it necessary to be....lol a bit bolshy. Things going not exactly to plan (aka the meta-ing and just general uneasiness and confusion) tend to make ma even more scatter-brained than usual and often make me sound sharp. Sorry if my tone offended anyone, as that was certainly not my intention.

Anyway, I'm going to cast my vote and hope that Morsul made the right decision according to his idiom (sir) and that this will turn out for the best.

++Shasta

Love you, muffin, but for once in my life I'm gonna follow my hunches and make a tie instead of break it. Best of luck to whichever of you survives, and I hope to see you all come toMorrow!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote