View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 07:48 AM   #1997
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had a dream this morning that Lottie came back to the RPG forum to write for Ginna in the Scarburg Meadhall thread. Ginna was engaged (or possibly already married) to Athanar, the eorl (who for some reason was co-written by lmp as well as Nog). Lottie said she wanted Ginna to have an affair with another guy and elope, but then decided it won't work because Athanar wouldn't allow such a thing as soon as he found out. I replied that Athanar would find out and let it happen . lmp was very disappointed in me (forget what for), but the others began planning the eloping story.

(For the record, for those of you who don't follow the Scarburg thread, the character Ginna is played by Lhuna, and she's engaged to a totally different man, and Athanar is married with grown children and the way the thread is going he is probably well and far away from the Meadhall.)

Two dream posts in a row. Woot!